Last Updated: 11/12/23
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers when voluntarily provided by parents or guardians for purposes such as newsletter subscriptions, event registrations, or contact forms.
- Non-Personal Information:
- We automatically collect certain non-personal information, including but not limited to browser type, IP address, and device information. This information is used to improve the functionality of our website and enhance your experience.
How We Use Your Information:
- We may use the information you provide to communicate with you about events, newsletters, or other relevant updates related to The Cornell School.
- Improving Services:
- Non-personal information and feedback collected may be used to analyze trends, track user activities, and improve our website and services.
- We take appropriate measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Sharing Your Information:
- Third-Party Services:
- We may use third-party services to analyze website usage, send newsletters, or process event registrations. These third parties may have access to your personal information as necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements:
- We may disclose personal information in response to lawful requests, court orders, or legal processes.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us. You can do this by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
- Access and Update:
- You may request access to your personal information and update or correct it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can take appropriate steps to investigate and address the issue.
Thank you for visiting The Cornell School website.