Tour and Application Process
1. Contact us – Please fill out the contact form on the Contacts web page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will respond to your inquiry to answer questions and provide more information.
3. Application form – this may be filled out before or after the tour.
4. Tour – we will arrange a personal tour of the school for parents on a day and time that works best for all. Due to Covid restrictions, we are currently scheduling one tour per day at 3:45pm after the school day ends (we are on reduced hours due to increased cleaning and sanitation requirements at the end of the day). Tours are for parents only (no children). Masks must be worn and we’ll adhere to CDC / ELD guidelines for social distancing.
5. Observation visit – If you’d like to move forward, we will set up a 15 minute observation visit for your child. An application form must be submitted prior to the observation visit.
6. Acceptance – if we have available space and your child is a good fit for our program, we will offer your child a spot. If we’re full for the next school term, we can place you on a waiting list. We do not charge an application fee. Upon confirmation of your child’s spot, a completed and signed contract along with the current registration fee will be due to complete the enrollment process and secure the spot.